INNO-LiPA® HPV Genotyping Extra II
Line probe assay, based on the reverse hybridization principle, designed for the identification of 32 different genotypes of the human papillomavirus (HPV).
- Individual identification of 32 genotypes.
- One genotype = one probe line.
- Ready-to-use mastermix.
- Primer mix for RT-PCR application.
- Cervical cells and first-void urine (CE).
- FFPE samples (RUO).
Product number 81534
Product number 81533
Click here to navigate
- Related products
- Product inquiry
Features and benefits
- Simultaneous detection of 32 HPV genotypes.
- SPF10 Plus provides high test sensitivity due to the precision of the short 65-base pair PCR product.
- SPF10 Plus permits simultaneous detection of multiple genotypes in a single sample.
- Special HPV control lines to confirm and detect the presence of a broad range of mucosal HPV genotypes plus additional controls to monitor sample processing (hDNA line, conjugate control line).
- Easy and ready-to-use master mix, with Taq DNA polymerase provided for minimum manipulation steps and hands-on time.
- Cervical cells collected in Surepath medium or PreservCyt medium.
- First-void urine with preservative.
- Paraffin-embedded (FFPE) material.
- HPV Primer Mix SPF10 Plus for Real-Time PCR application.
- Auto-LiPA™ 48: up to 48 tests per run from sample incubation to color development.
- AutoBlot 3000H: up to 20 tests per run from sample incubation to color development.
- TENDIGO®: up to 10 tests per run from sample incubation to color development.
- Results within +/- 3 hours.
- Minimum hands-on time, accurate results.
- Interpretation software for complete traceability.
Other documentsFileINNO-LiPA HPV Genotyping Extra II - Biomarker Update #2 (pdf, 109.58 kb)Extra informationUpdate leaflet about the use of INNO-LiPA HPV Genotyping Extra II assay on first-void urine samples.FileINNO-LiPA HPV Genotyping Extra II (pdf, 926.65 kb)Extra informationProduct leaflet in English.FileFAQ - INNO-LiPA HPV Genotyping Extra II (pdf, 142.53 kb)FileFAQ - LiPA General (pdf, 137.77 kb)
HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) is a sexually transmitted virus. Certain genotypes of this virus are known to cause cancers in both men and women, but...
Feb 11, 2020
LiRAS® for LiPA® HPV
Product number 81501 -Objective reading and interpretation of the INNO-LiPA® strips for HPV Genotyping Extra.CE marked
LiRAS® for LiPA® HPV
Product number 80544 -
Objective reading and interpretation of the INNO-LiPA® strips for HPV Genotyping Extra.For research use only
Product number 80576 -
Colli-Pee is a device especially designed for first-void urine collection by capturing the first 20ml of a urine sample more efficiently and requiring less effort from the user.CE marked
Product number 80631 -
Colli-Pee is a device especially designed for first-void urine collection by capturing the first 20ml of a urine sample more efficiently and requiring less effort from the user.For research use only
AmpFire® HPV High Risk Genotyping
Product number GHPVF-100 -
Qualitative detection and identification of 15 High-Risk HPV types 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 53, 56, 58, 59, 66, and 68.CE marked
AmpFire® HPV Screening 16/18/HR
Product number MHPVF1618-100 -
Qualitative detection of 15 High-Risk HPV types with simultaneous genotyping of HPV16 and 18 in one tube.CE marked
Product number 80628 -Offers fully automated processing for the complete range of INNO-LiPA and INNO-LIA tests from hybridization to color development.CE marked
AutoBlot 3000 H
Product number 81149 -Offers fully automated processing of selected INNO-LiPA and INNO-LIA tests* from hybridization to color development, ensuring ease of use, speed, and confidence.CE marked