AmpFire® HPV Screening 16/18/HR
Qualitative detection of 15 High-Risk HPV types with simultaneous genotyping of HPV16 and 18 in one tube.
Fast. Simple. Accurate.
- Isothermal amplification with real time fluorescence detection
- Extremely simple sample processing - no DNA purification needed
- Limited hands-on time
- Sample-to-result in less than 1.5 hours*
- High accuracy and sensitivity with all necessary controls
- Suitable for different sample types
- Flexible sample numbers per run with no waste of reagents
* depending on sample type. For FFPE samples: time to results approx. 160 minutes
Product number MHPVF1618-100
Click here to navigate
- Conditions of sale
- Related products
- Product inquiry
- HPV types detected:
- 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 53, 56, 58, 59, 66, 68
- Sample types:
- Dry swab samples, Cervical samples stored in ThinPrep® (PreservCyt Solution), SurePathTM, FFPE biopsy, or purified DNA samples.
- Target region:
- Various regions in the viral genome including E6/E7
- Reaction volume:
- 25 µL
- Reaction time:
- Approx. 90 minutes including sample processing*
- Heating block and real-time PCR system (compatible with CFX96 - Bio-Rad, ABI7500 - Thermo Fisher Scientific, Rotor-Gene Q - QIAGEN, PowerGene 9600 - Atila PCR system, and other RT-PCR systems with 5 fluorescence channels)
AmpFire is a registered trademark of Atila Biosystems Ltd., Thinprep is a registered trademark of Hologic Inc., Surepath is a registered trademark of Becton, Dickinson and Company.
- HPV types detected:
Conditions of sale
To read the end user conditions of sale for this product please visit our Resource center.
The enormous potential of a first void – or initial stream – urine sample becomes evident when we understand it’s composition. In fact, in the case of...
Nov 3, 2020
Our own Rebecca Millecamps, Marketing Manager at Fujirebio, was interviewed for the podcast series 'Molecules, microbes and multiomics' about the...
Jun 22, 2020
HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) is a sexually transmitted virus. Certain genotypes of this virus are known to cause cancers in both men and women, but...
Feb 11, 2020
How does the coronavirus disease Covid-19 impact Fujirebio's operations?
Please see the following statement on the impact of coronavirus disease Covid-19 on the operations of Fujirebio Europe (updated January 19, 2021).
Power-Gene 9600 Plus
Product number 80737 -
Power-Gene 9600 Plus adopts Ferrotec specially-made Peltier, advanced fiber optic technology, new global wide-range power supply, the unique patented block dissipation technology and bottom detection mode, which provides better heating/cooling rate, temperature accuracy, uniformity and stability.CE marked
INNO-LiPA® HPV Genotyping Extra II
Product number 81533, 81534 -
Line probe assay, based on the reverse hybridization principle, designed for the identification of 32 different genotypes of the human papillomavirus (HPV).CE marked
AmpFire® HPV High Risk Genotyping
Product number GHPVF-100 -
Qualitative detection and identification of 15 High-Risk HPV genotypes 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 53, 56, 58, 59, 66, and 68.CE marked