LiRAS® for LiPA® HPV
Objective reading and interpretation of the LiPA strips for HPV Genotyping Extra II.
After scanning of the LiPA strips for HPV genotyping (attached to a LiPA-Scan reading template), or manual entry of the probe reactivities, the LiRAS for LiPA HPV software assists you in the interpretation of the HPV genotyping results.
Note: Specific types of flatbed scanners need to be used. For more information on the latest supported scanners please contact us.
Product number 80544
Click here to navigate
- Conditions of sale
- Related products
Features & Benefits
- Audit trail and revision history for full traceability
- Scanning with integrated calibration: to ensure accurate interpretation
- Reporting options: customize your reports and insert your own logo
- Filter management: define your own queries and obtain quick overviews
- User management: assign user privileges for your laboratory personnel
- Allows the use of electronic signatures for Test review and Approval
- Can be connected to a Laboratory Information Management System* (LIMS): import worklists from, and export results to, your LIMS system
*NB: This requires intervention of the LIMS provider
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 Operating System
- 1Ghz Processor
- 500 MB free Hard Disk Space (recommended: 2 GB or more)
- 2 GB RAM (recommended: 4 GB or more)
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 by 600 pixels
- USB 2.0 is recommended.
- LiPA-Scan reading template (pack of 25) (art no 80350)
Conditions of sale
To read the end user conditions of sale for this product please visit our Resource center.
The enormous potential of a first void – or initial stream – urine sample becomes evident when we understand it’s composition. In fact, in the case of...
Nov 3, 2020
Our own Rebecca Millecamps, Marketing Manager at Fujirebio, was interviewed for the podcast series 'Molecules, microbes and multiomics' about the...
Jun 22, 2020
HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) is a sexually transmitted virus. Certain genotypes of this virus are known to cause cancers in both men and women, but...
Feb 11, 2020
FAQCan the LiRAS® be connected to a LIS software?
Yes, it is possible to connect LiRAS to your own LIS software. Please contact Fujirebio Europe N.V. customer support for more information about the connection.Can the software run on Windows 7 or 8, on Linux or on a Mac?
All LiRAS are validated on Windows 10. Some LiRAS versions, are also validated on previous Windows versions. Please contact our sales support group for more details. LiRAS does not work on Linux or Mac.Can we run the software on multiple computers or on the network?
No, LiRAS® is validated as a stand-alone application. The computer can be linked to the network for printing or LIS connection.Why can we only use a selection of Epson scanners?
We use Epson scanners because they are worldwide available and they have an open TWAIN driver that allows the LiRAS® software to access the scanner directly. When a new scanner becomes available, Fujirebio Europe N.V. will validate it and update the software. Please contact Fujirebio Europe N.V. customer support for the latest scanner update.Can you install different LiRAS® products on one computer?
Yes, you can install multiple LiRAS software on one computer. The scanner can be used by the different LiRAS software.
INNO-LiPA® HPV Genotyping Extra II
Product number 81533, 81534 -
Line probe assay, based on the reverse hybridization principle, designed for the identification of 32 different genotypes of the human papillomavirus (HPV).CE marked