Qualitative detection of 14 high-risk HPV types (HPV16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, 66, 67, 68) as well as putative HPV high risk type 67, with separate identification of HPV16 and 18 in one test.
Fully clinically validated HPV screening method to identify women at risk for cervical (pre)cancer using either cervical scrape or self-collected vaginal sample.
- Design based on E7 target region:
- Overcomes potential false-negative results caused by viral DNA integration during cancer development
- HPV types detected:
- 14 hrHPV types: HPV16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, 66, 67, 68 as well as putative HPV high risk type 67
- Fully clinically validated:
- Compliance to International Screening Guidelines for HPV DNA tests1,2,3
- Suitable for different sample types including self-collected samples
- Compatible with common DNA extraction methods
- Build-in check for sample quality ensuring reliable results
- Limited hands-on time due to the ready-to-use master mix
HPV-Risk assay is a registered trademark of the legal manufacturer, Self-screen B.V., the Netherlands, and is distributed by Fujirebio Europe.
Product number 81353
Please contact your local Fujirebio representative for the availability of this product in your country.