- Fujirebio (formerly Fujizoki Pharmaceutical, Co., Inc.) is founded in Tokyo, Japan.
- Launch of HA Ag (TPHA), the world’s first hemagglutination test for syphilis.
- Launch of the syphilis SERODIA®-TP•PA test kit, destined to become a gold standard.
- Established Fujirebio Taiwan Inc.
- Established Fujirebio America, Inc. (merged to Fujirebio Diagnostics, Inc.) in USA.
- LUMIPULSE® 1200, the world’s first fully automated CLEIA testing instrument, is launched.
- INNOTEST® hTAU Ag is the world’s first commercialized biomarker kit for early detection of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Launched LUMIPULSE f in Japan.
- Acquisition of Centocor Diagnostics of Pennsylvania, Inc. (USA, currently Fujirebio Diagnostics, Inc.), pioneer in oncology testing and developer of CA125II, CA19-9 and CA15-3.
- Launched ESPLINE® flu-A&B.
- Launched LUMIPULSE S and LUMIPULSE Presto II.
- Acquisition of CanAg Diagnostics AB (Sweden, currently Fujirebio Diagnostics AB), leader in oncology biomarker development.
- CL4800 is launched in Japan to support blood screening for Japan Red Cross (~2019).
- Acquisition of Advanced Life Science Institute, Inc.
- Acquisition of American Biological Technologies, Inc. (merged to Fujirebio Diagnostics, Inc.).
- LUMIPULSE G1200, a mid-sized, cartridge-based instrument for fully automated CLEIA testing, is launched.
- Acquisition of Innogenetics N.V. (Belgium, currently Fujirebio Europe N.V.), world leader in specialty molecular and immunoassay testing.
- The LUMIPULSE G600II, a compact cartridge-based CLEIA benchtop analyzer, is launched.
- LUMIPULSE L2400, a high-volume instrument using bottle-type reagents is launched.
- Launched FUXION+ (Immunoassay and Clinical Chemistry platform).
- Established Fujirebio Holdings, Inc., as parent company of Fujirebio Inc., Fujirebio Diagnostics, Inc., Fujirebio Europe N.V. and other Fujirebio group companies.
- Launched Lumipulse G β-Amyloid 1-42 and Lumipulse G Total Tau.
- Launched Lumipulse G β-Amyloid 1-40 and Lumipulse G pTau 181.
- Established Fujirebio Diagnostics Japan, Inc., focusing on OEM business in Japan.
- Launched ESPLINE SARS-CoV-2 and Lumipulse G SARS-CoV-2 Ag.
- Established Fujirebio China Co., Ltd.
- Launched ESPLINE SARS-CoV-2 & Flu A+B.
- Launched Lumipulse G blood-based Alzheimer’s disease biomarker assays for RUO testing of β-amyloid1-42, β-amyloid1-42, and pTau 181.
- Acquisition of ADx NeuroSciences (Belgium), pioneers in generating tailor-made antibodies and developing assays for neurodegenerative diseases.