INNO-LiPA® HPV Genotyping Extra II
Line probe assay, based on the reverse hybridization principle, designed for the identification of 32 different genotypes of the human papillomavirus (HPV).
- Individual identification of 32 genotypes.
- One genotype = one probe line.
- Ready-to-use mastermix.
- Primer mix for RT-PCR application.
- Cervical cells and first-void urine (CE).
- FFPE samples (RUO).
Product number 81534
Product number 81533
Click here to navigate
- Conditions of sale
- Related products
- Product inquiry
Features and benefits
- Simultaneous detection of 32 HPV genotypes.
- SPF10 Plus provides high test sensitivity due to the precision of the short 65-base pair PCR product.
- SPF10 Plus permits simultaneous detection of multiple genotypes in a single sample.
- Special HPV control lines to confirm and detect the presence of a broad range of mucosal HPV genotypes plus additional controls to monitor sample processing (hDNA line, conjugate control line).
- Easy and ready-to-use master mix, with Taq DNA polymerase provided for minimum manipulation steps and hands-on time.
- Cervical cells collected in Surepath medium or PreservCyt medium.
- First-void urine with preservative.
- Paraffin-embedded (FFPE) material.
- HPV Primer Mix SPF10 Plus for Real-Time PCR application.
- Auto-LiPA™ 48: up to 48 tests per run from sample incubation to color development.
- AutoBlot 3000H: up to 20 tests per run from sample incubation to color development.
- TENDIGO®: up to 10 tests per run from sample incubation to color development.
- Results within +/- 3 hours.
- Minimum hands-on time, accurate results.
- Interpretation software for complete traceability.
Conditions of sale
To read the end user conditions of sale for this product please visit our Resource center.
Other documentsFileINNO-LiPA HPV Genotyping Extra II - Biomarker Update #2 (pdf, 109.58 kb)Extra informationUpdate leaflet about the use of INNO-LiPA HPV Genotyping Extra II assay on first-void urine samples.FileINNO-LiPA HPV Genotyping Extra II (pdf, 926.65 kb)Extra informationProduct leaflet in English.FileFAQ - INNO-LiPA HPV Genotyping Extra II (pdf, 142.53 kb)FileFAQ - LIPA General (pdf, 137.77 kb)
The enormous potential of a first void – or initial stream – urine sample becomes evident when we understand it’s composition. In fact, in the case of...
Nov 3, 2020
Our own Rebecca Millecamps, Marketing Manager at Fujirebio, was interviewed for the podcast series 'Molecules, microbes and multiomics' about the...
Jun 22, 2020
HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) is a sexually transmitted virus. Certain genotypes of this virus are known to cause cancers in both men and women, but...
Feb 11, 2020
LiRAS® for LiPA® HPV
Product number 81501 -
Objective reading and interpretation of the INNO-LiPA® strips for HPV Genotyping Extra.CE marked
LiRAS® for LiPA® HPV
Product number 80544 -
Objective reading and interpretation of the INNO-LiPA® strips for HPV Genotyping Extra.For research use only
Product number 80576 -
Colli-Pee is a device especially designed for first-void urine collection by capturing the first 20ml of a urine sample more efficiently and requiring less effort from the user.CE marked
Product number 80631 -
Colli-Pee is a device especially designed for first-void urine collection by capturing the first 20ml of a urine sample more efficiently and requiring less effort from the user.For research use only
AmpFire® HPV High Risk Genotyping
Product number GHPVF-100 -
Qualitative detection and identification of 15 High-Risk HPV genotypes 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 53, 56, 58, 59, 66, and 68.CE marked
AmpFire® HPV Screening 16/18/HR
Product number MHPVF1618-100 -
Qualitative detection of 15 High-Risk HPV types with simultaneous genotyping of HPV16 and 18 in one tube.CE marked
Product number 80628 -
Offers fully automated processing for the complete range of INNO-LiPA and INNO-LIA tests from hybridization to color development.CE marked
AutoBlot 3000 H
Product number 81149 -
Offers fully automated processing of selected INNO-LiPA and INNO-LIA tests* from hybridization to color development, ensuring ease of use, speed, and confidence.CE marked