Click here to navigate
- Contact sales for information
- Conditions of sale
- Related products
- Product inquiry
Features and benefits
- Simultaneous detection of 32 HPV genotypes.
- SPF10 Plus provides high test sensitivity due to the precision of the short 65-base pair PCR product, even in case of degraded DNA (FFPE samples), low viral load and mixed HPV infection.1,2,3
- SPF10 Plus permits simultaneous detection of multiple genotypes in a single sample.
- Special HPV control lines to confirm and detect the presence of a broad range of mucosal HPV genotypes plus additional controls to monitor sample processing (hDNA line, conjugate control line).
- Easy and ready-to-use master mix, with Taq DNA polymerase provided for minimum manipulation steps and hands-on time.
- Cervical cells collected in Surepath medium or PreservCyt medium.
- First-void urine with preservative.
- Formalin-fixed paraffin embedded (FFPE) material.
- HPV Primer Mix SPF10 Plus for Real-Time PCR application.
- Auto-LiPA™ 48: up to 48 tests per run from sample incubation to color development.
- AutoBlot 3000H: up to 20 tests per run from sample incubation to color development.
- TENDIGO®: up to 10 tests per run from sample incubation to color development.
- Results within +/- 3 hours.
- Minimum hands-on time, accurate results.
- Interpretation software for complete traceability.
- Xu L. et al. Clinical Evaluation of INNO-LiPA HPV Genotyping Extra II Assay Using the VALGENT Framework. Int J Mol Sci. 2018; 19(9), 2704
- Ahmadi S. et al. Human Papilloma Virus Genotype Distribution in Cervical lesions in Zanjan, Iran. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2017; 18(12):3373-3377
- Sohrabi et al. Is incidence of multiple HPV genotypes rising in genital infections? J Infect Public Health. 2017; 10(6):730-733
Conditions of sale
To read the end user conditions of sale for this product please visit our Resource center.
Other documentsFileINNO-LiPA HPV Genotyping Extra II leaflet (pdf, 933.44 kb)Extra informationProduct leaflet in EnglishFileINNO-LiPA HPV Genotyping Extra II - Biomarker Update #2 (pdf, 933.44 kb)Extra informationUpdate leaflet about the use of INNO-LiPA HPV Genotyping Extra II assay on first-void urine samples.FileINNO-LiPA HPV Genotyping Extra II - Biomarker Update #3 (pdf, 182.78 kb)Extra informationUpdate leaflet about the use of INNO-LiPA HPV Genotyping Extra II assay with FFPE tissue specimensFileFAQ - INNO-LiPA HPV Genotyping Extra II (pdf, 142.53 kb)FileFAQ - LIPA General (pdf, 137.77 kb)
InsightsNov 3, 2020Jun 22, 2020
FAQHow does the coronavirus disease Covid-19 impact Fujirebio's operations?
Please see the following statement on the impact of coronavirus disease Covid-19 on the operations of Fujirebio Europe (updated January 19, 2021).