Click here to navigate
- Contact sales for information
- Conditions of sale
- Related products
- Product inquiry
Features & Benefits
- High sensitivity: 100% (683/683)
- Optimal specificity on clinical and potentially interfering samples: 99.5% (655/658)
- No false reactivity with potential cross-reactive pathological samples
- One assay instead of several serological assays for one confirmation result
- Color-coded reagents
- Ready-to-use reagents
- Four control lines to monitor 1) non-specific reactivity, 2) sample addition, 3) and 4) color development steps
- Fully automated strip processing possible using TENDIGO™, Auto-LIA™ 48 or AutoBlot 3000(H)
- Objective, automated reading and interpretation of the strips possible using LiRAS® for Infectious Diseases
Conditions of sale
To read the end user conditions of sale for this product please visit our Resource center.
Other documentsFileFAQ - INNO-LIA Syphilis Score (pdf, 184.53 kb)File
FAQHow does the coronavirus disease Covid-19 impact Fujirebio's operations?
Please see the following statement on the impact of coronavirus disease Covid-19 on the operations of Fujirebio Europe (updated January 19, 2021).