Click here to navigate
- Related products
Features & Benefits
Minimum “hands-on” technician time due to:
- Fully automated test performance from sample incubation to color development
- Preprogrammed test methods for INNO-LIA products
- Permanent storage of up to 20 programs
- Possibility of overnight processing
- Disposable trays
- Universal tray for all Innogenetics tests
- Trays compatible with multi-channel pipettes
- Automated cleaning procedures
- Automated pump calibration
- Washing in less than 3.5 minutes
- Processing of up to 48 samples per run
- CE marking in accordance with IVD Directive 98/79/EC
- Translations of Instructions for Use*
- Translations of Instrument Display screen*
- Color codes
- Storage of instrument test-run data and export of run parameters via BlotWare
- Standardization of test manipulation: high accuracy and reproducibility
- Password protection
- High system safety for the user
*currently available in English, Spanish, Italian, French, and German.
Other documentsFileanaabv2.pdf (pdf, 67.62 kb)Extra informationAutomated test protocolFilescor16v1.pdf (pdf, 68.76 kb)Extra informationAutomated test protocolFilescore2v1.pdf (pdf, 69.05 kb)Extra informationAutomated test protocolFilescore3v1.pdf (pdf, 68.67 kb)Extra informationAutomated test protocol
FAQWhat is the maintenance frequency of the instrument?
The weekly maintenance can be done by the user and does not take longer than 15 minutes. The yearly maintenance has to be performed by a trained service engineer.Can you install other protocols on the automate?
Yes, there are 15 positions on the instrument reserved for Fujirebio Europe N.V. protocols and there are 5 positions that are open to install your own protocols.Can you also run INNO-LIA® strips on the Auto-LiPA™ 48?
Yes, on the heated instrument, you can run also non-heated protocols like our INNO-LIAT portfolio.Do you need to test 48 tests at once every time?
No, when you start your test you can select how many strips (between 1 and 48) you want to run.