Lumipulse G SARS-CoV-2 Ag was the first high-sensitive nucleocapsid protein antigen assay launched on a fully automated chemiluminescent platform.
It has been used by Japanese authorities since August 2020 for quarantine screening of arriving travelers in major international Japanese airports.1,2,3
Fujirebio’s advanced technology supports also multiple European test centers to set up easily accessible, reliable and rapid COVID 19 testing e.g. testing in Germany’s largest airports and screening in Italy for specific target communities such as schools, residential care homes, prisons to control and monitor the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.4,5
The excellent performance, high quality and accessibility of the Lumipulse G SARS-CoV-2 Ag testing solution has been evaluated in multiple published studies.
One of the most recent examples is this publication in The Lancet Microbe:
- A novel strategy for SARS-CoV-2 mass screening with quantitative antigen testing of saliva: a diagnostic accuracy study - The Lancet Microbe
We have collected the main scientific publications in a literature overview leaflet that will be updated regularly as new studies are concluded.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
- Yokota I. et al. Lancet Microbe 2021 https://doi.org/10.1016/S2666-5247(21)00092-6
- Yokota I. et al. MedRxiv https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.01.25.21250509
- Norizuki M. et al. Global Health & Medicine – DOI:10.35772/ghm.2020.01109
- Alessio G. et al. Int. J. Infect. Dis. 105 (2021) 391-396
- Basso D. et al. Clin Chim Acta. 2021 Feb 21;517:54-59