Click here to navigate
- Contact sales for information
- Conditions of sale
- Related products
- Product inquiry
Features & Benefits
More informative than serology
- INNO-LiPA HLA-C yields more information on genetic variation
- New alleles mainly appear as new probe patterns, not blanks
- Null alleles can be detected
- Reagents are synthesized and are therefore not limited in quantity
- Reagents are standardized to show minimal batch-to-batch differences
- INNO-LiPA HLA-C utilizes DNA samples that are easy to transport
- Cell viability or surface expression is not important
- One strip replaces multiple testing
- INNO-LiPA HLA-C can be used for large batch analysis
- One technician – one to one hundred samples – one working day
- The LiPA technique is easy to perform
- Automation is possible using TENDIGO™ and Auto-LiPA™ 48
- Objective interpretation of data with LiRAS® for LiPA HLA software
Conditions of sale
To read the end user conditions of sale for this product please visit our Resource center.
FAQHow does the coronavirus disease Covid-19 impact Fujirebio's operations?
Please see the following statement on the impact of coronavirus disease Covid-19 on the operations of Fujirebio Europe (updated January 19, 2021).