Click here to navigate
- Conditions of sale
- Related products
Features & Benefits
- Audit trail and revision history for full traceability
- Scanning with integrated calibration: to ensure accurate interpretation
- Reporting options: customize your reports and insert your own logo
- Filter management: define your own queries and obtain quick overviews
- User management: assign user privileges for your laboratory personnel
- Allows the use of electronic signatures for Test review and Approval
- Can be connected to a Laboratory Information Management System* (LIMS): import worklists from, and export results to, your LIMS system
- Manual in 6 languages
*NB: This requires intervention of the LIMS provider
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 Operating System
- 1Ghz Processor
- 500 MB free Hard Disk Space (recommended: 2 GB or more)
- 2 GB RAM (recommended: 4 GB or more)
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 by 600 pixels
- USB 2.0 is recommended.
- LiPA-Scan reading template (pack of 25) (art no 80350)
Conditions of sale
To read the end user conditions of sale for this product please visit our Resource center.
FAQCan the LiRAS® be connected to a LIS software?
Yes, it is possible to connect LiRAS to your own LIS software. Please contact Fujirebio Europe N.V. customer support for more information about the connection.Can the software run on Windows 7 or 8, on Linux or on a Mac?
All LiRAS are validated on Windows 10. Some LiRAS versions, are also validated on previous Windows versions. Please contact our sales support group for more details. LiRAS does not work on Linux or Mac.Can we run the software on multiple computers or on the network?
No, LiRAS® is validated as a stand-alone application. The computer can be linked to the network for printing or LIS connection.Why can we only use a selection of Epson scanners?
We use Epson scanners because they are worldwide available and they have an open TWAIN driver that allows the LiRAS® software to access the scanner directly. When a new scanner becomes available, Fujirebio Europe N.V. will validate it and update the software. Please contact Fujirebio Europe N.V. customer support for the latest scanner update.Can you install different LiRAS® products on one computer?
Yes, you can install multiple LiRAS software on one computer. The scanner can be used by the different LiRAS software.