INNO-LIPA® HBV Multi-DR
Minimize treatment failure, Maximize long-term HBV suppression
Line probe assay for simultaneous detection of hepatitis B virus wild-type motif, lamivudine, telbivudine, emtricitabine, adefovir, and entecavir resistance-associated mutations.
Product number 81382
Click here to navigate
- Conditions of sale
- Related products
- Product inquiry
Features & Benefits
- Earliest detection of mutants:
- Highly sensitive detection at single nucleotide level of mixtures of wild-type and mutants, identifying the appearance of mutants earlier than sequencing and viral load assays
- Lower limit of detection of 990 copies/ml
- Allowing rapid and effective HBV suppression by early adoption to the most suited therapy
- All the necessary information in one assay:
- Allows simultaneous detection of all clinically relevant HBV polymerase wild-type and drug-induced mutations associated with lamivudine, emtricitabine, telbivudine, adefovir and tenofovir resistance as well as known compensatory mutations (codons 80, 173, 180, 181, and 204)
- Identifies amino acid changes in the overlapping reading frame of HBsAg (codons 171, 172, 195, 196, 198, and 199)
- Optimized for 8 known HBV genotypes (A-H)
- Low chance of errors and limited hands-on time:
- Easy to perform and robust assay
- Amplicon can also be used for INNO-LIPA HBV GT
- Fully automated processing of the strips possible with Auto-LIPA™ 48 and AutoBlot 3000H.
- Objective and automated reading and interpretation of strips possible using LiRAS® for Infectious Diseases.
Conditions of sale
To read the end user conditions of sale for this product please visit our Resource center.
Other documentsFileFAQ - LIPA General (pdf, 137.77 kb)FileFAQ - INNO-LIPA HBV (pdf, 317.99 kb)FileFilePoster_-_AASLD_-_2013_-_HBcrAg.pdf (pdf, 960.01 kb)FilePoster_-_EASL_-_2014_-_HBcrAg.pdf (pdf, 446.76 kb)
In March 2017 the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) added a new serological marker, HBcrAg (Hepatitis B core-related antigen), to...
Jul 10, 2019
How does the coronavirus disease Covid-19 impact Fujirebio's operations?
Please see the following statement on the impact of coronavirus disease Covid-19 on the operations of Fujirebio Europe (updated January 19, 2021).
INNO-LIPA® HBV Multi-DR
Product number 81383 -
Line probe assay for simultaneous detection of hepatitis B virus wild-type motif, lamivudine, telbivudine, emtricitabine, adefovir, and entecavir resistance-associated mutations.CE marked
INNO-LiPA® HBV Genotyping
Product number 80691 -
Line probe assay designed to identify hepatitis B virus genotypes A to H by the detection of type-specific sequences in the HBV polymerase gene domain B to C.CE marked
LiRAS® for LiPA® HBV
Product number 81387 -
Objective reading and interpretation of the INNO-LIPA® HBV portfolio.CE marked
LIRAS® for LIPA® HBV
Product number 81386 -
Objective reading and interpretation of the INNO-LIPA® HBV portfolio.For research use only
Product number 80628 -
Offers fully automated processing for the complete range of INNO-LiPA and INNO-LIA tests from hybridization to color development.CE marked
Product number 80412 -
TENDIGO simplifies your work with INNO-LIA® and INNO-LIPA® assays.CE marked
Lumipulse® G HBcIgM
Product number 231494 -
Immunoreaction cartridges set for in vitro diagnostics (IVD) use with the LUMIPULSE G System for the qualitative detection of IgM antibody to hepatitis B core antigen (anti-HBc IgM) in human serum or plasma.CE marked
Lumipulse® G HBcrAg
Product number 294109 -
Immunoreaction cartridges set for Research Use Only (not for use in diagnostic precedures) with the LUMIPULSE G System for the quantitative detection of hepatitis B virus core-related antigen in serum or plasma.For research use only
Lumipulse® G HBeAb-N
Product number 233108 -
Immunoreaction cartridges for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) use with the LUMIPULSE G System for the qualitative detection of antibody to hepatitis B e antigen (anti-HBe) in human serum or plasma. This product is indicated as an aid in the diagnosis and monitoring of hepatitis B viral infection and for professional use only.CE marked
Lumipulse® G HBeAg
Product number 231517 -
Immunoreaction cartridges set for in vitro diagnostics (IVD) use with the LUMIPULSE G System for the qualitative detection of hepatitis B e antigen (HBeAg) in human serum or plasma. This product is indicated as an aid in the diagnosis and monitoring of hepatitis B viral infection and for professional use only.CE marked