Vitamin D Control
Fujirebio continues its commitment to the development and manufacture of high quality, serum- based multi-constituent controls with the addition of our Vitamin D Control. The Fujirebio Diagnostics Vitamin D Control is an assayed, tri-level control containing both 25(OH) Vitamin D2 and 25(OH) Vitamin D3.
The Fujirebio Diagnostics Vitamin D Control can be utilized as an independent, internal quality control to monitor the precision of the laboratory’s Vitamin D assays.
Laboratories can feel confident releasing their patient results when using a control containing both 25(OH) Vitamin D2 and 25 (OH) Vitamin D3 to assess the long-term accuracy and precision of their Vitamin D assays.
- Contains both Vitamin D sufficiency indicators: 25(OH) Vitamin D2 and 25(OH) Vitamin D3
- Three levels of control that span clinically relevant concentrations
- Value-assigned for multiple platforms
- Lyophilized, serum-based matrix
- Reconstituted stability up to 14 days at 2-8°C
- Reconstituted stability up to 60 days at ≤ -10°C
- Stable for 9 freeze/thaw cycles
- Reputation as a "high quality" IVD manufacturer
For In Vitro Diagnostic Use Only
Fujirebio Diagnostics Vitamin D Control is intended for use as an assayed control serum to monitor the precision of laboratory testing procedures for the analysis of Vitamin D.
(1)in vitro Diagnostic Product
Packaging: 6 x 2 mL (2 vials of each of 3 levels – Lyophilized)
These values are provided solely for the convenience of the laboratory prior to the assessment of the control. Values were obtained from testing performed using the DiaSorin 25-Hydroxyvitamin D 125 I RIA Kit.
(2) DiaSorin Stillwater, MN. 25-Hydroxyvitamin D 125 I RIA Kit Insert, 12654E, 31415 8/07
Product number 2130152