About the position
In taking up this job you will support the Fujirebio commercial team regarding our immune-analyzer products, our molecular/immune INNO-Line tests and distribution portfolio. With your optimal service level to customers and distributors you contribute to the achievement of the sales targets and a high customer satisfaction. Your key tasks will be to:
- give demonstrations to customers on the use of our reagents, instruments and software;
- give in depth technical product training to customers/commercial team;
- provide scientific and practical trouble shooting and support to the sales teams and/or customers
- organize and perform external quality control testing to increase the competitive intelligence;
- gain technical and scientific knowledge of all Fujirebio product lines by interacting with Product Development, attending congresses and symposia, reading articles, …;
- Handle customers complaints by investigating and analyzing problems, making appropriate recommendations and implementing solutions by phone or site visit;
- log complaints and support in a database and inform/discuss with the concerned sales colleagues;
- assist the Marketing Managers in product launches and market actions, setting up competition files, updating product files, ….;
- contact customers to collect feedback on product performance and prepare reports for post marketing surveillance;
- participate in an on-call-system to serve customers with urgent issues.
- Bachelor degree in life sciences
- First experience in IVD lab environment, the specific scientific field or other experience relevant to IVD products
- Your level of communication skills allows you to build up a relationship with customers and provide trainings
- You are customer-oriented and show commercial flair
- Good laboratory practice, good documentation practice
- Strong organizational skills
- Work in team but also independently
- Language skills: fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Willingness to travel up to 25-35%, mostly Benelux and France but not limited to these countries
Up for the challenge?
We welcome your CV + motivation letter at email@example.com by 29/01/2021 at the latest.
By joining Fujirebio you contribute to a better healthcare in a company where different cultures meet each other which makes our jobs challenging and stimulating.
Our employees appreciate their rich job content and the great deal of independence within their job.
In an open, informal and dynamic work environment you will be collaborating with our scientific, commercial, operational and supportive teams. To support this collaboration and to support personal growth of all team members we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their knowledge, skills and talents.
Our committed and engaged employees make that Fujirebio Europe (previously Innogenetics) provides innovative IVD solutions for healthcare all over the world.
Our products and services allow doctors to make fast and accurate diagnosis in different disease fields like infectious diseases, neurological disorders, oncology and genetic diseases. Based upon this specific an accurate testing, appropriate treatment can be started quickly.
We develop and manufacture diagnostic tests at our site in Ghent, as well as in Tokyo, after which they are sold worldwide by our commercial teams to hospitals and clinical labs.
Furthermore, we use our advanced experience in development and manufacturing of Diagnostic solutions and our high-quality standards for contract manufacturing projects with third parties.
Fujirebio Europe belongs to an international group (H.U.Group) with branches and colleagues in Asia, Europe and the USA. We currently employ 130 people at the headquarters in Ghent and more than 40 people in our European affiliates.