About the position
In taking up this job you will support the Fujirebio commercial team regarding our immune-analyzer products, our molecular/immune INNO-Line tests and distribution portfolio. With your optimal service level to customers and distributors you contribute to the achievement of the sales targets and a high customer satisfaction. Your key tasks will be to:
- give demonstrations to customers on the use of our reagents, instruments and software;
- give in depth technical product training to customers/commercial team;
- provide scientific and practical trouble shooting and support to the sales teams and/or customers;
- organize and perform external quality control testing to increase the competitive intelligence;
- gain technical and scientific knowledge of all Fujirebio product lines by interacting with Product Development, attending congresses and symposia, reading articles, …;
- handle customers complaints by investigating and analyzing problems, making appropriate recommendations and implementing solutions by phone or site visit;
- log complaints and support in a database and inform/discuss with the concerned sales colleagues;
- assist the Marketing Managers in product launches and market actions, setting up competition files, updating product files, ….;
- contact customers to collect feedback on product performance and prepare reports for post marketing surveillance;
- participate in an on-call-system to serve customers with urgent issues.
- Bachelor degree in life sciences
- First experience in IVD lab environment, the specific scientific field or other experience relevant to IVD products
- Your level of communication skills allows you to build up a relationship with customers and provide trainings
- You are customer-oriented and show commercial flair
- Good laboratory practice, good documentation practice
- Strong organizational skills
- Work in team but also independently
- Language skills: fluent in Dutch, English and French. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 25-35%, mostly Benelux and France but not limited to these countries
Up for the challenge? We welcome your cv + motivation letter by mail to: email@example.com.