About the position
In taking up this position you will be the operational driver to reach the sales budget, expanding sales revenues through strategic business development and maximising market share in the region. You are responsible to coach and motivate the commercial team in your region.
One of the key exciting challenges for this role is to ensure a good introduction of our Neuro-degenerative diagnostic solutions in the UK&I market. You will do this in close collaboration with the Sales Director for EU and the Marketing Manager for Neuro-Degenerative diseases.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Develop and implement commercial strategies in line with the company’s commercial strategy;
- Create a Strategic Business development plan for business development of our Neuro-Degenerative product line for the region with a focus on UK & Ireland;
- Coordinate, train and coach the activities of the region’s sales team;
- Monitor the competition, follow up sector evolutions and take the necessary actions to improve Fujirebio’s market position;
- Draft in cooperation with the Sales Director EU Affiliates the sales and expense budget for the region, as well as the individual objectives of the team and propose action plans towards the Management Team;
- Be frequently present in the market by visiting key customers in order to fully develop our product lines;
- Build relationships with KOLs in your region, both in the diagnostic and clinical field.
- accurately forecast annual sales budgets, monthly reagents and instrument installations;
- collect and transmit market data, propose participations in fairs and congresses, KOL management and identification of new markets and opportunities;
- participate in European Sales meetings, report directly to the European management about the commercial activities in the region and sales analysis to give the necessary visibility to the parent company regarding commercial activities in the region.
- Scientific degree
- At least 5 years experience in a similar function in the field of clinical diagnostics.
- Profound experience with and comprehension of the NHS
- Having experience in clinical diagnostic with automates/ instrumentation products is a must.
- Knowledge of legislation re. IVD product sales in the region is a plus.
- Business-oriented with analytical skills and strong leadership skills
- Organisational skills in a challenging environment
- Responsive and initiative taker
- Pro-activity and intrapreneurial
- Open and direct communication and negotiation skills
- Creating & maintaining relations
- Languages proficient English (both oral and written), additional language is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Willingness to travel up to 70% in the region
Up for the challenge? We welcome your cv + motivation letter at email@example.com by 27/05/2021.
By joining Fujirebio you contribute to a better healthcare in a company where different cultures meet each other which makes our jobs challenging and stimulating.
Our employees appreciate their rich job content and the great deal of independence within their job.
In an open, informal and dynamic work environment you will be collaborating with our scientific, commercial, operational and supportive teams. To support this collaboration and to support personal growth of all team members we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their knowledge, skills and talents.
Our products and services allow doctors to make fast and accurate diagnosis in different disease fields like infectious diseases, neurological disorders, oncology and genetic diseases. Based upon this specific an accurate testing, appropriate treatment can be started quickly.
We develop and manufacture diagnostic tests at our site in Ghent, as well as in Tokyo, after which they are sold worldwide by our commercial teams to hospitals and clinical labs.
Furthermore, we use our advanced experience in development and manufacturing of Diagnostic solutions and our high-quality standards for contract manufacturing projects with third parties.
Fujirebio Europe belongs to an international group (H.U. Group) with branches and colleagues in Asia, Europe and the USA. We currently employ 130 people at the headquarters in Ghent and more than 40 people in our European affiliates.