About the position
In taking up this job you will be the operational driver to reach the sales budget and expanding sales revenues across all our IVD products and systems in the Benelux/France region. You are responsible for coaching and motivating the commercial teams in your region.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Develop and implement commercial strategies in line with the company’s commercial strategy;
- Plan and coordinate the activities of the French and Benelux sales teams;
- Monitor the competition, follow up sector evolutions and take the necessary actions to improve Fujirebio’s market position, in cooperation with the concerned Marketing Managers;
- Draft in cooperation with the Sales Director EU Affiliates the sales and expense budget for the regions, as well as the individual objectives of the team and propose action plans towards the Management Team;
- Select, train , coach and evaluate the French and Benelux sales teams;
- Be frequently present in the market by visiting key customers in order to fully develop our product lines;
- Accurately forecast annual sales budgets, monthly reagent and instrument installations;
- Collect and transmit market data, propose participations in fairs and congresses, KOL management and identification of new markets and opportunities;
- Schedule and manage Sales and Marketing meetings with each national team occasionally during the year, virtually or in person
- Participate in European Sales meetings, report directly to the European management about the French/ Benelux commercial activities and sales analysis to give the necessary visibility to the parent company regarding commercial activities in your regions.
- Develop an appreciation for the diversity of the IVD market and commercial practices in European markets other than France and Benelux.
- Scientific degree ideally in the Life Sciences
- At least 5 years experience in IVD Sales or Marketing, with a preference for past management experience.
- Having experience in clinical diagnostic with automates/ instrumentation products.
- Knowledge of French/Benelux legislation re. IVD product sales is a plus.
- Business-oriented with analytical skills and strong leadership skills.
- Organisational skills in a challenging environment
- Responsive and initiative taker
- Communication and negotiation
- Creating & maintaining relations
- Languages: Dutch is highly desirable, French is mandatory and proficient English (both oral and written) is mandatory
- Willingness to travel up to 70%, mostly in Benelux/France
Up for the challenge? We welcome your CV + motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org by 09/07/2021.
By joining Fujirebio you contribute to a better healthcare in a company where different cultures meet each other which makes our jobs challenging and stimulating.
Our employees appreciate their rich job content and the great deal of independence within their job.
In an open, informal and dynamic work environment you will be collaborating with our scientific, commercial, operational and supportive teams. To support this collaboration and to support personal growth of all team members we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their knowledge, skills and talents.
Our committed and engaged employees make that Fujirebio Europe (previously Innogenetics) provides innovative solutions for healthcare all over the world.
Our products and services allow doctors to make fast and accurate diagnosis in different disease fields like infectious diseases (f.e: Hepatitis C, HIV), neurological disorders (f.e. Alzheimer’s disease), oncology and genetic diseases (f.e. mucoviscidose). Based upon this specific an accurate testing, appropriate treatment can be started quickly.
We develop and manufacture diagnostic tests at our site in Ghent after which they are sold worldwide by our commercial teams to hospitals and clinical labs.
Furthermore, we use our advanced experience in development and manufacturing of Diagnostic solutions and our high-quality standards for contract manufacturing projects with third parties. Fujirebio Europe belongs to an international group with branches and colleagues in Asia, Europe and the USA. We currently employ 130 people at the headquarters in Ghent and more than 40 people in our European affiliates.