About the position
In taking up this job you will support the Fujirebio marketing team regarding our immune-analyzer products, our molecular/immune INNO-Line tests and distribution portfolio. You will become the product expert (market/technical) and work closely together with the marketing managers for certain product ranges. Your key tasks will be to:
- build exceptional customer experience through trainings, presentations, evaluations adapted to the customer’s needs;
- give demonstrations/presentations of new and existing products to S&M team and Distributors;
- provide support (market, product and scientific) to the customers, S&M team and distributors;
- support the Marketing Manager by providing relevant market, technical product information, competitor information, scientific validity (IVD-R), post market surveillance, …
- keep track of competitive products used at customer/prospect sites and promptly document according to internal procedures the information in the CRM;
- gain product/market expertise by attending congresses and symposia, reading articles, interacting with customers, European sales & marketing team and regional sales directors and their distribution network;
- organize and follow-up new product launches;
- develop in agreement with the Marketing Managers sales material and promotional tools.
- You have a scientific bachelor/master degree
- A first work experience in an IVD environment
- Sales Support, Marketing or Sales experience is a plus
- Your level of communication skills allows you to build up a relationship with customers, providing training, advice and report for post market surveillance
- You are customer-oriented and show commercial flair
- Team player
- You speak Dutch, English and French
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
By joining Fujirebio you contribute to a better healthcare in a company where different cultures meet each other which makes our jobs challenging and stimulating.
Our employees appreciate their rich job content and the great deal of independence within their job.
In an open, informal and dynamic work environment you will be collaborating with our scientific, commercial, operational and supportive teams. To support this collaboration and to support personal growth of all team members we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their knowledge, skills and talents.
Our committed and engaged employees make that Fujirebio Europe (previously Innogenetics) provides innovative IVD solutions for healthcare all over the world.
Our products and services allow doctors to make fast and accurate diagnosis in different disease fields like infectious diseases, neurological disorders, oncology and genetic diseases. Based upon this specific an accurate testing, appropriate treatment can be started quickly.
We develop and manufacture diagnostic tests at our site in Ghent, as well as in Tokyo, after which they are sold worldwide by our commercial teams to hospitals and clinical labs.
Furthermore, we use our advanced experience in development and manufacturing of Diagnostic solutions and our high-quality standards for contract manufacturing projects with third parties.
Fujirebio Europe belongs to an international group (MIRACA) with branches and colleagues in Asia, Europe and the USA. We currently employ 130 people at the headquarters in Ghent and more than 40 people in our European affiliates.