About the position
In taking up this job you lead, both on a technical and project management level, the design and development of IVD products in the field of neurological disorders or other disease areas. You coach a team of 1-4 Developers within specific project teams and will lead the team in delivery of the assay from design up to validation. Your key tasks will be to:
- drive the project from assay design up to validation in the field of protein-based In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) assays,
- translate product requirements in experimental designs and test plans,
- plan and perform scientific experiments,
- organize daily execution of experimental test plans and report on progress,
- analyse and interpret data in order to summarize and draw conclusions,
- generate documentation, protocols, plans and procedures.
- apply state-of-the-art scientific knowledge to assigned projects,
- supervise transfer of design outputs to operations,
- coach and support Developers within specific project teams,
- collaborate with Clinical Development, Regulatory Affairs and Marketing on technical aspects for studies in view of targeted registration requirements, clinical value and market development,
- support in maintaining product manufacturability and optimal customer satisfaction over the total Product Life Cycle,
- modify and introduce new methodologies to improve the quality, accuracy, and usefulness of methods and data,
- manage project efficiently (output, quality, timing and costs).
- keep abreast of current scientific developments and literature relative to own projects,
- present own work at in-house research forums and at outside professional meetings,
- follow and apply policies, SOP’s and other applicable IVD guidelines.
- Master or PhD in Sciences or equivalent by training/ experience
- At least 8 years of experience
- Experience in the field of immunoassays and protein chemistry
- Sound experience in IVD product development, in a diagnostic industry setting
- Excellent in scientific writing and good documentation practices
- Knowledge of statistical tools
- Quality driven
- Results driven
- People manager (small team)
- Structured and well organized
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- Team player
Up for the challenge? We welcome your cv + motivation letter by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining Fujirebio you contribute to a better healthcare in a company where different cultures meet each other which makes our jobs challenging and stimulating.
Our employees appreciate their rich job content and the great deal of independence within their job.
In an open, informal and dynamic work environment you will be collaborating with our scientific, commercial, operational and supportive teams. To support this collaboration and to support personal growth of all team members we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their knowledge, skills and talents.