About the position
In taking up this job you will develop and implement the marketing plans for our immune-analyzer products, our molecular/immune INNO-Line tests and distribution portfolio in the DACH region.
Your key tasks will be to:
- develop tactical plans, market communications and sales tools in close collaboration with the DACH sales team;
- organize and follow up product launches and market studies to strengthen the market positioning by maximizing market coverage, market penetration and market share;
- communicate with customers to follow up market trends and competition and promptly document according to internal procedures in the CRM;
- provide the necessary input in the forecasting process and plan and manage your marketing activities budget to achieve the defined sales targets;
- develop sales and promotional material;
- provide support (market, product and scientific) to the customers, Sales team and distributors;
- organize participations in fairs and congresses, KOL management and identification of new markets and opportunities;
- lead and support the sales support/application team;
- gain product/market expertise by attending congresses and symposia, reading articles, interacting with customers, European sales & marketing team and regional sales directors and their distribution network.
- You have a scientific master degree
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in an IVD environment
- Up to date knowledge of IVD immunoassay market is preferred
- Experience in neuro, lab automation and/or molecular methods is a plus
- You are customer-oriented and show commercial flair
- You easily build up and maintain relationships
- Strong planning/organization and leadership skills
- CRM experience is a plus
- You speak and write fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel up to 40%-50% (mainly in Germany)
Up for the challenge? We welcome your cv + motivation letter at email@example.com.
By joining Fujirebio you contribute to a better healthcare in a company where different cultures meet each other which makes our jobs challenging and stimulating.
Our employees appreciate their rich job content and the great deal of independence within their job.
In an open, informal and dynamic work environment you will be collaborating with our scientific, commercial, operational and supportive teams. To support this collaboration and to support personal growth of all team members we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their knowledge, skills and talents.