About the position
In taking up this job you analyse, redesign and improve business processes, and manage the full life cycle of corporate business applications and/or Business Intelligence systems. Your key tasks will be to:
- discuss business requirements with internal customers;
- translate the business requirements into IT solutions;
- manage your projects from initiation through to completion to ensure the delivery of expected project results;
- guide users of the business applications in the correct and efficient use of the systems and knowledge transfer;
- ensure a correct and consistent availability of data within business applications used to provide corporate reporting;
- stay up to date regarding industry best practices and technology innovations.
- You have obtained a University degree in (applied) sciences (economics, finance, logistics, IT…)
- You have experience with the customization of Salesforce.com, Sharepoint, Office 365 applications or reporting tools. Experience with Lotus Notes is a plus.
- You have experience in writing technical specifications for business requirements.
- You have basic experience with programming so you can verify the functioning of code. You understand the concepts of an ISO quality system, preferably a life science specific regulatory compliance system (FDA, CE, …)
- You have a proven track record in project management
- You have strong problem-solving skills and are customer oriented
- You have good communication/presentation skills and are fluent in Dutch and English.
Up for the challenge? We welcome your cv + motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining Fujirebio you contribute to a better healthcare in a company where different cultures meet each other which makes our jobs challenging and stimulating.
Our employees appreciate their rich job content and the great deal of independence within their job.