About the position
In taking up this job you will provide technical service on customer’s site to ensure our In Vitro Diagnostics laboratory instruments stay up and running.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair our medical laboratory instruments
- Give training to customers on the technical aspects of the installation
- Handle customers complaints by investigating and analyzing problems, making appropriate recommendations and implementing solutions by phone or site visit
- Maintain your handled complaint files in the internal database
- Timely perform the necessary software updates and upgrades on the installed instruments
- Build up a long-term relation with your customers and make recommendations on which instruments and/or services best fit the customer’s needs
- Monitor and maintain spare parts inventories at an optimal stock level
- Participate in an on-call-system to serve customers with urgent issues
- Bachelor degree (electromechanical)
- Experience: 1- 3 years in laboratory automation
- Customer-oriented, flexible, and capable of working both as a team member and independently
- Comfortable in a laboratory/hospital environment is a plus
- Immunoassay and DNA technology knowledge is a plus
- Communication skills and electromechanical aptitude are essential
- Languages: Italian and English – good knowledge written & spoken
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently (up to 75%)
- Working schedule from Tuesday till Saturday
- Preferably located in Rome or South of Rome
Up for the challenge? We welcome your cv + motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining Fujirebio you contribute to a better healthcare in a company where different cultures meet each other which makes our jobs challenging and stimulating.
Our employees appreciate their rich job content and the great deal of independence within their job.
In an open, informal and dynamic work environment you will be collaborating with our scientific, commercial, operational and supportive teams. To support this collaboration and to support personal growth of all team members we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their knowledge, skills and talents.
Our committed and engaged employees make that Fujirebio Europe (previously Innogenetics) provides innovative IVD solutions for healthcare all over the world.
Our products and services allow doctors to make fast and accurate diagnosis in different disease fields like infectious diseases, neurological disorders, oncology and genetic diseases. Based upon this specific an accurate testing, appropriate treatment can be started quickly.
We develop and manufacture diagnostic tests at our site in Ghent, as well as in Tokyo, after which they are sold worldwide by our commercial teams to hospitals and clinical labs.
Furthermore, we use our advanced experience in development and manufacturing of Diagnostic solutions and our high-quality standards for contract manufacturing projects with third parties.
Fujirebio Europe belongs to an international group (H.U. Group) with branches and colleagues in Asia, Europe and the USA. We currently employ 130 people at the headquarters in Ghent and more than 40 people in our European affiliates.