We are recruiting for our Fujirebio Neuro Center of Excellence (FNCE) team in Ghent, Belgium! As a central part of the FNCE team you will be responsible for EMEA marketing activities for our Neuro product portfolio. In taking up this opportunity you will develop and implement marketing plans for our market-leading CSF- and blood-based biomarkers on automated random access immune-analyzers (LUMIPULSE G1200 and G600II) and on other molecular/immune INNO-Line testing solutions.
Your key tasks will be to:
- understand global market dynamics (decision making unit, market segmentation, competition strategy, pharma,…) for the key programs in the field of Neurodegeneration;
- interact and build up long-term relationships with major stakeholders (key opinion leaders, lab managers, authorities, …) in the industry;
- develop EMEA marketing plans and roll out tactical implementation plans for marketing programs of RUO and IVD-R products;
- organize and follow-up product launches of new products;
- fix and follow up prices-setting for products/services;
- create sales material and promotional tools;
- develop educational and promotional campaigns directly and with partners;
- provide appropriate training and selling tools to the sales & marketing teams;
- implement the global/regional marketing strategy, positioning, key marketing programs, …;
- organize Fujirebio’s presence at key conferences;
- work closely with the marketing, clinical and sales support teams;
- work cross-functionally with the strategic and scientific affairs manager;
- gather and analyze post-market surveillance according to IVD-R processes.
- A scientific master’s degree, PhD would be a plus
- At least 5-year experience in an IVD marketing environment
- Experience in Neurodegeneration field
- Proven knowledge of the EMEA (in particular the European) diagnostic market
- Experience with working in global or EMEA teams is a plus
- Communication skills that allow you to build up relationships with key opinion leaders, customers, ….
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Customer-oriented and have demonstrated commercial flair
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Fluent communication skills in English, written and spoken
- Willingness to travel up to 30% and to be based in Ghent, Belgium
On-boarding at Fujirebio Europe in April 2024.
By joining Fujirebio you contribute to a better healthcare in a company where different cultures meet each other which makes our jobs challenging and stimulating.
Our employees appreciate their rich job content and the great deal of independence within their job.
In an open, informal and dynamic work environment you will be collaborating with our scientific, commercial, operational and supportive teams. To support this collaboration and to support personal growth of all team members we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their knowledge, skills and talents.
Our committed and engaged employees make that Fujirebio Europe (previously Innogenetics) provides innovative IVD solutions for healthcare all over the world.
Our products and services allow doctors to make fast and accurate diagnosis in different disease fields like infectious diseases, neurological disorders and some rare diseases. Based upon our high-quality testing, appropriate treatment can be started quickly. We strive at being the best in each disease field in offering the best and unique diagnostic solution.
We develop and manufacture diagnostic tests at our site in Ghent, as well as in Tokyo, after which they are sold worldwide by our commercial teams to hospitals and clinical labs.
Furthermore, we use our advanced experience in development and manufacturing of Diagnostic solutions and our high-quality standards for contract manufacturing projects with third parties.
Fujirebio Europe belongs to an international group (H.U. Group) with branches and colleagues in Asia, Europe and the USA. We currently employ 145 people at the headquarters in Ghent and 50 people in our European affiliates.