About the position
In taking up this job you are responsible for selling our IVD products and systems in the northern region of Germany by guiding your customers to state of the art solutions in line with their needs and challenges. Your key tasks will be to:
- translate Fujirebio’s overall sales strategies into operational plans and objectives for your region to assure the achievement of sales targets;
- establish – together with the Sales Manager DACH – the sales budgets and set up area development plans;
- build a relationship of trust with customers to identify customer problems, challenges or needs and propose the right solutions;
- clearly explain Fujirebio’s mission and vision to every stakeholder, propose and demonstrate available products/solutions, make and follow up quotations and ask for the closing;
- ensure - in co-operation with Marketing – a high level of customer satisfaction;
- obtain and provide market intelligence to discuss and negotiate with all stakeholders with the appropriate knowledge/insight and to contribute to defining Fujirebio’s sales strategies;
- be present at relevant congresses, customer days and other customer related events to keep and built up relations with customers and opinion leaders (lobbying);
- document sales calls, contract follow-up and opportunity management in the CRM system (SPDC);
- make purchase orders, participate in tenders, create business cases and forecast sales amounts within your region.
- You have a scientific master/bachelor degree with 3 to 5 years of experience in sales in an Immuno chemistry/ Diagnostics environment and an up to date knowledge of the German IVD immunoassay market
- Molecular biology knowledge is required
- Your level of communication skills allows you to develop a strong network of professional relations
- You master the art of complex solution selling and you are flexible to travel within your region
- Experience with current immunoassay solutions and market approach during these complex sales processes is a plus
- You speak German and you are also able to express yourself in English
Up for the challenge? We welcome your cv + motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining Fujirebio you contribute to a better healthcare in a company where different cultures meet each other which makes our jobs challenging and stimulating.
Our employees appreciate their rich job content and the great deal of independence within their job.
In an open, informal and dynamic work environment you will be collaborating with our scientific, commercial, operational and supportive teams. To support this collaboration and to support personal growth of all team members we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their knowledge, skills and talents.
Our committed and engaged employees make that Fujirebio Europe (previously Innogenetics) provides innovative IVD solutions for healthcare all over the world.
Our products and services allow doctors to make fast and accurate diagnosis in different disease fields like infectious diseases, neurological disorders, oncology and genetic diseases. Based upon this specific an accurate testing, appropriate treatment can be started quickly.
We develop and manufacture diagnostic tests at our site in Ghent, as well as in Tokyo, after which they are sold worldwide by our commercial teams to hospitals and clinical labs.
Furthermore, we use our advanced experience in development and manufacturing of Diagnostic solutions and our high-quality standards for contract manufacturing projects with third parties.
Fujirebio Europe belongs to an international group (MIRACA) with branches and colleagues in Asia, Europe and the USA. We currently employ 130 people at the headquarters in Ghent and more than 40 people in our European affiliates.