About the position
In taking up this job you are responsible for selling our IVD products and systems in the Belux market by guiding your customers to state of the art solutions in line with their needs and challenges.
Your key tasks will be to:
- translate Fujirebio’s overall sales strategies into operational plans and objectives for your region to assure the achievement of sales targets;
- establish – together with the Sales Manager – the sales budgets and set up area development plans;
- build a relationship of trust with customers to identify customer problems as well as their current and future challenges or needs, propose the right solutions and identify new business opportunities;
- clearly explain Fujirebio’s mission and vision to every stakeholder, propose and demonstrate available products/solutions, make and follow up quotations and ask for the closing;
- ensure - in co-operation with Marketing and Sales Support – a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Create awareness, clinical validity and demand with clinicians for new diagnostic markers;
- Identify all stakeholders and power sponsors in the complete value chain;
- Organize clinical sessions with all relevant clinicians and stakeholders to accelerate the adoption of new biomarkers and support company branding in the field;
- obtain and provide a thorough market intelligence to discuss and negotiate with all stakeholders with the appropriate knowledge/insight and define- together with the Sales Manager - Fujirebio’s sales strategy within the Belux region;
- be present at relevant congresses, customer days and other customer related events to build and strengthen relations with customers and opinion leaders (lobbying);
- document sales calls, contract follow-up and opportunity management in the CRM system (SFDC);
- make purchase orders, participate in tenders, create business cases and forecast sales amounts within your region.
- You have a scientific master/bachelor degree with 5 years of experience in sales in an Immuno chemistry/ Diagnostics environment and an up to date knowledge of the Belux IVD immunoassay and molecular market.
- Molecular biology knowledge is required.
- Your level of communication skills allows you to develop a strong network of professional relations.
- You master the art of complex solution selling and you are flexible to travel within your region.
- You are highly organized and accomplished at solving problems and closing deals.
- Experience with current immunoassay solutions and market approach during these complex sales processes is a plus.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- You can work independently and are an intrapreneur.
Up for the challenge?
We welcome your cv + motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining Fujirebio you contribute to a better healthcare in a company where different cultures meet each other which makes our jobs challenging and stimulating.
Our employees appreciate their rich job content and the great deal of independence within their job.
In an open, informal and dynamic work environment you will be collaborating with our scientific, commercial, operational and supportive teams. To support this collaboration and to support personal growth of all team members we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their knowledge, skills and talents.